HOME > 고객센터 >

자유게시판

The other world deceives the gods

페이지 정보

작성자 Janic 작성일23-02-22 15:20 조회52회 댓글0건

본문

With a cold light in his eyes, he looked at Ling Ying. With a deep tone, Ao Tian confessed, "Ling Ying, I hope you won't let me down. Although the resentment on your body will cause a little harm to your origin, it won't have much effect on your practice of Ling Ying Jue. On the contrary, it will be good for you.". If you succeed, there will definitely be a place for you among the top players in the world in the future! Suck! Cold inhaled a breath of atmosphere, although the spirit baby found to guess that Ao Tian had great hope for him, but the spirit baby never thought that Ao Tian's hope for him was so great! If you succeed, there will definitely be a place for you among the top players in the world in the future! Feeling Ao Tian's expectation of himself, Ling Ying nodded solemnly and said, "Master, you can rest assured!"! Ling Ying won't let you down! As the world's top strong, before the spirit baby is not feeling, because every hundred years, the top of the sky will threaten their lives, now. With this opportunity, Ling Ying is not a fool, and naturally he will firmly grasp it in his hands. Yes! Similarly, he nodded to Ling Ying to show that he knew his determination. Ao Tian said, "Ling Ying, let go of your original power. I will pass the Holy Baby to you!" "Yes, master!" Now he is a slave of Ao Tian, naturally will not believe that Ao Tian will harm him, without any hesitation, Ling Ying opened his original power! Expose your weakest point in front of Ao Tian. Now,30ml Dropper Bottle, as long as Ao Tian exerts himself, immediately, Ling Ying will be scared out of his wits and disappear in this world. Moments! Ao Tian's hand, with thousands of movements per second, began to change! At the same time, with the gesture of Ao Tian, the golden light was beaten into the body of Ling Ying by Ao Tian. Originally, Ao Tian did not need to do this, but,Foam Pump Bottles Wholesale, to be on the safe side, after all, the spirit of resentment with the talent of summoning the devils was too important to him, so he had to be careful of Ao Tian, and finally puffed out a mouthful of blood in the original power of the spirit baby. Although Ling Ying did not know why Ao Tian puffed out a mouthful of blood in his original power, but feeling a refreshing spirit of Ling Ying, suddenly, there is a feeling of wanting to groan comfortably! Seeing that Ao Tian's face suddenly turned pale in an instant, Ling Ying's heart rose with a feeling of dying! Having served in the Church of Light, he naturally knew that the people of the Church of Light never treated them as human beings (Han! You are not human beings. Only regard them as a tool, because both of them are mutually beneficial existence. A gentle click of yours warms my whole life. Watch the fantasy channel of Literature Network together, and more wonderful content is waiting for you! Please support the tuner friends, come to support the original!) Master! I, Lingying, swear today that I will always be loyal to you! Over my dead body! Feel the good of Ao Tian, send out a firm look in the eyes, the spirit baby swears in the heart. If, just now, Ling Ying reluctantly agreed to become a slave of Ao Tian in order to survive, glass cream jars ,Oil Dropper Bottle, then, now Ling Ying is wholeheartedly loyal to Ao Tian. Fortunately, Ao Tian doesn't know what Ling Ying is thinking, otherwise, Ao Tian will wake up laughing in his dreams, no way, people are handsome like this, anything can buy people's hearts! Noticing the change in Ling Ying's eyes, Ao Tian, who did not think much about it, continued to help Ling Ying with the final protection. After a rest, I took all my belongings and neglected to estimate that there were about five thousand elixirs, which should be enough for this consumption. Directly destroy the three gathering elixir, the consumption of Reiki to fill back, face slowly recovered Ao Tian, asked: "Ling Ying, are you ready?" "All right, master!" Ling Ying said with a firm face. A make-or-break look. OK Afraid of a bribe accident, Ao Tian once again reminded: "Ling Ying, you must hold back, otherwise, everything will be wasted!" I know, master! I'll hold it in! Ling Ying promised to say.
"Yes!" Putting aside other feelings, Ao Tian ordered coldly: "Ling Ying, open your original power, and I will burn out your original resentment with the fire of the soul!" "Yes, master!" Natural feeling, let the spirit baby feel the terror of the fire of the soul, but, the spirit baby still according to the command to open his original power, let Ao Tian burn out his original resentment with the fire of the soul! Faced with the fire of the soul, the trembling of the soul made the spirit baby instinctively run away, but in the end, it was held back by the spirit baby. Overcoming the fear of the source, the spirit baby lets the fire of the soul begin to burn his resentment! The painful pain makes the soul want to roar out loudly. Clenched his teeth, eyes emitting a firm look, think of the master's confession just now, Ling Ying tried not to cry out. As a newcomer, he can't be looked down upon by his master! Chapter IV 57. Failure ? Success? Coexistence of darkness and light (middle) Clenched his teeth, eyes emitting a firm look, think of the master's confession just now, Ling Ying tried not to cry out. As a newcomer, he can't be looked down upon by his master! Although Lingying tried not to make a sound, the creaking sound from her teeth showed how much pain Lingying was suffering now. If we really want to use words to describe the suffering of the spirit baby now, we can only use this sentence to explain that the fire of the soul burns the soul, at most, it is the child of the criminal law, and the fire of the soul burns the original power is the real criminal law. Inside the gap at a glance! Don't say, everyone knows. Have a strong will! Knowing the pain of the fire of the soul burning the original power, it can be said that in the memory of Ao Tian, no one can hold on to the pain of the fire of the soul burning the original power except those true gods born from heaven and earth and those true practitioners who have become gods. Of course, this is not to say that true practitioners who become gods are not firm in their will, and if they do not have a firm will, they cannot become gods from mortals. Nodded with satisfaction, for the spirit of the baby's firm will, Ao Tian can only say a "praise!" Words to describe, if the spirit baby can rely on their own will, adhere to the burning of the fire of the soul of the original power,Glass Cream Jars, not to boast, even in the divine world of the top hidden masters, there is also the name of the spirit baby. penghuangbottle.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.